Monday, June 17, 2013

You've Got The Whole World....

Lets imagine that for a moment you could create a world that was all your own. What would you put on your planet, how would you create it? How would you run your world and how would you eventually change it?


If I could create my own world. I would create it simple, a lot like earth. I would leave the oceans, the large land mass and the little tiny islands. However I think I would make all the oceans that beautiful bright aqua green, and every single place would be a nice temperature, of twenty-four degrees celsius. For me that is the perfect temperature to have all year round not to hot not to cold. I would make it rain sometimes but only sometimes, for the wonderful feeling you get from the sound and smell. It would be full of flowers and bright brilliant colours, and every where you walk you would smell mother nature at her finest. it would be like walking through a garden of beauty and brilliance. A garden of eden, made just like heaven. It would be full of every type of animal possible cougars, lions, and bears oh my! but most importantly and especially dogs! I love my dogs the way they look at you and wag their little tail, and know exactly what your feeling, and how they try so hard to make it better with every precious little kissy they give you. In fact in my world it would be against the law to not own a dog.


Also in my world every single person would have the perfect moral compass.  In my world people would have to treat each other with respect and dignity. not with disgust and hate. My world would be what yours, mine, his, or her creator wanted our world to be, peaceful and joyous. Not corrupt and an abomination full of animosity and entitlement. We would live together in harmony. Just imagine if you could a world of complete comfort and freedom. Every day I think of such a place and every day it's what keeps me going; because I know that my world is exactly what I create it to be. I make my world, and I can create my peace in MY world.


We can only change the things we have control over, we can not change others, or demand others to change. We need to know and understand that difference to make us happy with ourselves and our lives. My god gave me a life, started me off and pointed me in a direction to travel, it's been hard but every time I always find my way, and every time I always will. My life is mine, and no one else can or will take that from me.





No comments:

Post a Comment